• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superstar Dak not so much without Elliott..

WOW!!

6 hours ago, csx said:

This thread is about having bad games. Laid Eggs would suggest he played bad games which he did. Two with no y

TDs  and multiple interceptions. Another with no tds and 1 interception. One of the 0 td int games included 2 fumbles. That is what I ment. Just look at the game stats.

Young qbs have terrible games. Thats how it goes 

In 2012 did Cam Newton have a 1st-Team All-Pro at LT, a 1st-Team All-Pro at Center, a 1st-Team All-Pro at RG, a 1st Round pick at LG, and a 1st-Round Caliber player (we all know La'el Collins, even though officially an UDFA coming out of college, would have been a 1st round pick if it hadn't been for that weird last-minute "accusation" the year he was drafted) at RT playing in front of him? 

The other 2 running backs had 47 yards on 10 carries. 4.7 per carry.

its not Elliott, it's their defense sucking Superbad so they have to abandon the run,..

oh then Dak is exposed, he sucks. It was was masked before as the defense was stopping people and their running game and line allowed dak to play pitch and catch here and there.

Elliot being gone isn't why they suck,... their defense sucks bad and Dak is terrible,..

the running backs they still have are not the problem. 

1 hour ago, mcdougal said:

I see the morons are out in full force after Thanksgiving.Dak fell into the perfect situation? Yep. That is why the Cowboys were picking in the top 3 of the draft the year prior to his arrival...A defense that can't even hold on for mere seconds against any competent QB and an OL that while very good in run blocking is overrated as hell in pass blocking.

But then again, this is the Huddle. The same Huddle that still believes that Russell Wilson is just "lucky," that Newton also fell in the "perfect" situation in Carolina while insisting the Cutlers, Bradford, and Carrs of the world are really elite QBs just placed in bad situations.

tbt.gif

27 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He’s still just a second year player....

i mean this is the huddle who called Fournette a bust because he got destroyed on a handoff he had no time to do anything in practice. Or how Funchess is a bust before he “broke out” this year. 

Patience is a virtue. 

Lol. Fournette is actually overrated.

It’s no coincidence the Jags run game has been more efficient without Fournette. All he does is run exactly in a straight line, and the JAGs offensive line allows him to do that. 

His YPC isn’t so impressive if you take away his “big TD breakaways” that have been all o-line and Fournette just running straight downhill. 

Exactly what I predicted.

Fournette would be benched on our team with our current scheme and already declared a bust.

28 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

It’s no coincidence the Jags run game has been more efficient without Fournette. All he does is run exactly in a straight line, and the JAGs offensive line allows him to do that. 

His YPC isn’t so impressive if you take away his “big TD breakaways” that have been all o-line and Fournette just running straight downhill. 

Fournette would be benched on our team with our current scheme and already declared a bust.

I don't know how anyone could take you serious. He's 2nd in yards a game and 4th in tds and nobody is talking about him.

50 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

It is getting comical the lengths you are going to for the sake of justifying your opinion on Fournette and CMC. 

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Shut up dude. You have lowered the football iq of this board

I would argue that Sean Lee is their biggest loss. That Defense went from pretty good. To down right sad since he has gone out. Running yards, and point allowed has doubled. Making it tougher on that Offense. 

Not going to argue that Dak has looked lost the last few weeks. But it is asking a lot for an Offense to all of a sudden have to pick it, because their Defense feel off a cliff. They were a front running Offense, and they were built for that. Now they are playing from behind, and they are just not getting it done.

That Offense was like ours. Methodical. But they had a Defense. Now, with no Defense, that Offense just cannot keep up.

Archived