• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams claims he's still in game shape despite sitting on the couch every Sunday, waiting for the "right organization" to call

Bourbarian

Just finished watching the whole thing. He definitely made an ass of himself but not quite as bad as the comments here made it seem. 

He was definitely immature about it but part of me also thinks the two talking heads got butthurt too fast. I’ve never been one to side with Deangelos childishness though. That whole thing was awkward.

13 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

For the love of god. And some people thought @Jeremy Igo was full of poo when he said nobody liked this fuger.

Well the proof is undeniable and wide open for all to see now. Only people saying anything in favor of this moron are even bigger jackasses/retards(Steelers Fans).

Which is hilarious since his old coach went to William and Mary(which is practically an Ivy league school like the guy he was trash talking) and also didn't play in the NFL.

8 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

recap:

deangelo starts saying he's not retired, he just doesn't have a job

-he's not playing for minimum wage

-he doesn't feel like he should practice when it's too hot or too cold outside

-he asks if the panel watches football and says it's ridiculous that they think the patriots beat the steelers

-he insults Brandt because he played college football at Princeton

-Brandt takes offense and tells Deangelo he doesn't know what he's talking about

-deangelo continues to make an ass out of himself

-Nate sticks up for Brandt

-Deangelo tries to make up for being a disrespectful ass, Pete says "I think we're done"

Wow what a total asshole Deangelo continues to be.

You forgot about the part where he mentioned having enough money that he doesn't need to be on a show like they do.

19 hours ago, faninsc said:

I watch GMFB and saw this.  I commend Kay, Nate, Kyle, and Peter for keeping their cool when he basically insulted them.  I will be surprised if Dwill is on that show again.  

I'm surprised he was on it now. He hasn't been relevant since Bell came off suspension. loved him when he was here, but damned, he's really let his crazy flag fly since he left.

full disclosure: I didn't watch the clip.

Whats funny is that I saw RG III do a few stints at ESPN earlier this week. He seems to have a bit of an ego problem as well. He said that the Ravens and another team actually wanted him to come in this year but according to RG III, these teams "weren't a good fit for me." lol. You cant really act like you are king of the mountain when you've been out of the league for multiple years and the last year you played you were either injured, playing terribly, or both.

Archived