• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam...Manning?

Chardee MacDennis

30 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And why is that??

Nobody gave the Eagles a chance against Atlanta, and they dominated that game despite multiple ST turnovers (which is extremely rare) and other fluky plays like the Rams had. Then nobody gave them a chance against the Vikings and they blew them out of the water. Now nobody is giving them a chance against Brady and Belichick. Eagles are a damn good team in all 3 phases and very well coached and are clicking as underdogs similar to Seattle in 2013. I see them winning. 

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

Nobody gave the Eagles a chance against Atlanta, and they dominated that game despite multiple ST turnovers (which is extremely rare) and other fluky plays like the Rams had. Then nobody gave them a chance against the Vikings and they blew them out of the water. Now nobody is giving them a chance against Brady and Belichick. Eagles are a damn good team in all 3 phases and very well coached and are clicking as underdogs similar to Seattle in 2013. I see them winning. 

Fair points. We will see what happens.

9 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

What should we discuss? Cam's great. He'll take us to the promised land if we give him a little help 

Norv is great and is the help Cam needs to take us to the promised land...cant wait to see the input on new personnel for the offense...

You guys are such children

I don't like Tom Brady, I also don't like people throwing some stupid stat out there that means nothing and then following it with "discuss".

So, I threw a stupid stat out and commanded the same, mostly as a tongue in cheek jab at the OP, but you touchy feely kids just didn't get it.   Goodness, you guys are just so quick

21 hours ago, nosuchthingasapanther said:

what is the point of this thread?

listen to this song and you will have all the answers you need.

19 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

The only people that dont like Cam are people that will never like him. I won't get into the reasons, but we all know them

fashion sense, duh.

Archived