• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drew Brees Bought A 8 Million Dollar Ring And Just Realized He May Have Been Scammed

Saca312

"Good investment" equals "I wanted it / because I can".

Seriously, who the hell spends eight million dollars on a ring? You could buy multiple expensive houses for that amount.

Frankly, I don't care how much money I've got. I'm not spending eight thousand dollars on a friggin ring without a gun to my head and a knife to my balls.

I understand the market dictates an individual's income worth, but damn... people are just fine wasting millions while others live in substandard conditions.

This surely goes in opposition to the wholesome, Christian image he created. Well, he likely overpaid a PR firm to create that image for him.

Brees can kick rocks.  He isn’t claiming the dude scammed him with fake jewelry.  He was unhappy with it’s value years later.  Sucks.  People are unhappy when they sell their homes in down markets too.   

You can lose money when you invest in things.  

Hell, I think jewelry is a real dumb ass investment.  This trend differently different eras.  There was a time I couldn’t function without a watch on my wrist.  Felt naked.  Probably will never wear one again.   Especially the way technology goes.  One day soon someone could basically mass produce big beautiful diamonds that once cost a fortune.  You never know.

2 hours ago, ChibCU said:

I understand the market dictates an individual's income worth, but damn... people are just fine wasting millions while others live in substandard conditions.

This surely goes in opposition to the wholesome, Christian image he created. Well, he likely overpaid a PR firm to create that image for him.

so how much does he give to charity?

Archived