• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elijah Hood

The NFL seems to be looking for RBs with more diverse skills sets (and speed) so really not sure he will ever get a real shot.  Just not enough speed.  Good ole school power back but those types just aren't around much anymore.

I don't really see the need to bring him in. He's young, I will give him that but he doesn't have any specific skill set that makes him more valuable than plenty of other free agents or UDFA's. We seem pretty set at RB with the recent addition. It would be a waste of time, IMO.

That could change if injuries pile up in training camp, but let's hope that doesn't happen.

3 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

If he didn’t play for the tar heels you wouldn’t even be mentioning him rn. We just signed CJ why tf would we sign another back. Need to cut fozzy too not add more guys.

updated depth chart:

1. Cj

2. Cmc

3. Cap

4. Armah 

I’ll pat myself on the back with this one.   I was out with Dre Bly last night and we talked about it guess he knew. 

7 hours ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

What do you think about bringing him home and competing with CAP and Fozzy for a spot?   He got cut by the Raiders but never really got a chance.  He left school earlier than he should have coming off injury and bad season bc his fiancée convinced him to (they are no longer together).  His sophomore year at Carolina he put up 1463 yards, 6.7 yards a carry, 17 TD.   I’m a UNC fan but he was either not utilized correctly his junior year or injured/asthma issue.    I think he’s worth a flyer at least as a camp body. 

Pie for you, sir

Why do some of these guys talk about not bringing him and we need to cut people.  It's called training camp. We need bodies and to create competition. Hell we have 32 guards, 16 WR's, and 20 cornerbacks.  But let's just grind our 3 backs to the ground in training camp.  Hint. We are not cutting down to 53 for another 4 months.  

SMH

Archived