• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could Saints be trouble this season

6 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

That is the saddest thing in this forum. People always have to criticize others just because they do not like what is typed in. Try this instead. Read and just make a positive comment or statement and leave it at that. Don't need all that negative crap in here.

Or...maybe the next time you start a thread with a question. Maybe provide some context while giving your answer. Then folks like me will have no reason to pester you.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

First. I apologize. I was just busting your balls, and got carried away. Sorry about that.

Second. I don't really hate the Dutch.

Lastly. Yes, the aints will be a handful this year.

I may not be the best at posting things but make an attempt to do it but tend to get the "I don't know what I am talking about" comments. If I knew how to change it I would.

We had the talent last year to beat them but our OC couldn't get out of his own way.

They are the reigning NFC South champions so they currently and I emphasis currently king of the hill.  

Gotta remember they can only put 11 on the field at one time.  Man for man I think we have more dangerous weapons than New Orleans.   We might be a tad thin if injuries pop up but we can take them.

We were a dropped ball from knocking them out of the NFC playoffs.

Finally, there really isn't any team on our schedule that couldn't cause us trouble.

2 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Anyone can post something whether it is a question in title or anything else for that matter. Why are you complaining about how someone comments/posts?  If you don't like it there is a way to not click and read it plain and simple.

This is the huddle

we click on and read everything

just as you can post topics, he can coment on how retarded they are. 

Archived