• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting O-line announced

panther4life

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Very pleased about Amini not starting, buy very perplexed why we're shifting Moton back to RT.

Clark must not have the experience at RT and I know they like Moton's versatility.

Now I didn't check but if Clark has any RT experience then burn this post lmao 

6 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Still don't like Moton going back to RT, but whatever.

If he stays there for long, essentially training to be our future RT and not taking the reps at LT, it sure feels like we're tipping our hand with our plans for Daryl. 

Don't think you can make any judgments about the  future Oline with this many injuries. 

Van Roten at LG?

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Moton was playing RT well all preseason and he’s been interviewed multiple times that he’s learning every spot. If Clark is more comfortable at LT, then Moton can handle RT. This isn’t like Daryl last preseason who looked terrible at LT. Moton has looked good at RT.

If Amini is not starting maybe we’ve learned our lesson and Matt is a backup when back, period.

Let’s just hope Clark is like Oher and plays well after coming here. Maybe Clark plays well enough and Daryl rehabs enough that we don’t bother bringing Matt off IR. 

I'd just like for him to stay at one spot and learn it and I would like for that to be LT. This is turning out to be how Gross started out. We moved him around so much. Yeah he was good at both, but he wasn't dominate until he stayed at LT.

Archived