• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Earl Thomas Sticks The Bird At Seahawks Sideline As He Gets Carted Off

Saca312

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s bullshit. Earl has been the heart and soul of the defense. They shouldve extended him or traded him. They’ve treated him like dogshit when he’s still a high quality player. I don’t blame him at all.

It's a business. He hasn't played 16 games since 2015. Think of all the times in the past the Panthers put ourselves in a bad spot showing loyalty to aging and/or injury prone players.

The Seahawks are getting pretty close to rebuild mode. Doesn't make much sense to have an aging fragile safety on a cap prohibitive contract, despite how undeniably great he's been for rhem.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's a business. He hasn't played 16 games since 2015. Think of all the times in the past the Panthers put ourselves in a bad spot showing loyalty to aging and/or injury prone players.

The Seahawks are getting pretty close to rebuild mode. Doesn't make much sense to have an aging fragile safety on a cap prohibitive contract, despite how undeniably great he's been for rhem.

No that’s why you trade him. Why are they just keeping him for this year when they are in rebuild? 

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

No that’s why you trade him. Why are they just keeping him for this year when they are in rebuild? 

He was probably getting traded next week. That's out the window now. Hindsight being 20/20 they should've taken that 2nd from the Cowboys. I know they said recently they wanted two seconds but I bet he would've gotten traded next week for a 2nd and a 4th or something along those lines.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He was probably getting traded next week. That's out the window now. Hindsight being 20/20 they should've taken that 2nd from the Cowboys. I know they said recently they wanted two seconds but I bet he would've gotten traded next week for a 2nd and a 4th or something along those lines.

Seahawks are dumb as hell 

52 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Wow...he really dislikes Seattle now.

He's really one of the last ones who were a part of that old squad of the superbowl lost to the Patriots.  The players lost a lot of respect for Pete Carroll in his decision to not run the ball with Marshawn Lynch.  It's no wonder these guys want to play elsewhere.

33 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s bullshit. Earl has been the heart and soul of the defense. They shouldve extended him or traded him. They’ve treated him like dogshit when he’s still a high quality player. I don’t blame him at all.

Most of the time I agree with the teams but SEA has treated everyone except Russell Wilson like crap. 

Archived