• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen owns Cowherd on Cam

PntherPryd

That’s my TE

I still don’t think he went in hard enough though. He should have said that the check downs and easy throws are there this year. He doesn’t have to consistently make an incredible 3rd and long throw anymore. That effects his stats too on top of guys dropping the ball. It doesn’t mean he’s miraculously better than he was last year. It’s just a reflection of the system. Cams been the real deal for a long time. Fug Colin

Eh.. Cowherd has said much worse things than in this video.  It didn’t even seem like he 100% dissed Cam, he even said “has this just always been Cam, and he just finally got the coordinator?”. Or something like that. 

Good on Olsen for responding in a way that doesn’t disrespect Cam or Shula.

7 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Colin Cowherd is reality TV guys. The sooner you stop viewing, clicking, retweeting - the sooner he goes away. Stop consuming and he'll stop being an idiot.

Yep.

Skip Bayless is in the same boat. These guys don’t even believe the sh!t they’re saying half the time but it stirs the pot and people react. People react, they get views/clicks and they get paid. 

Can’t get mad at these guys for making a very good living off of the stupidity of others. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Maybe I was expecting something more since it was Cowherd but that just sounded like a level headed football discussion on both their parts. 

I copied it from a tweet on my feed, do not actually listen to him but I heard Olsen's comment about "good to hear you say nice things about Cam" as the underhanded compliment  aimed at Cowherds well known constant criticism of Cam.

The fact that Greg came off so smooth and confident is another example of what a great improvement he will be over Witten

Archived