• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Efe Obada is the 3rd best edge rusher in the NFL at average QB pressure per pass rush snap

Saca312

But some on this board say he is a Delaire 2.0. :thinking:

Efe is a beast only in his 4-5 year of ever playing this sport. He may not have the sacks but in the last 4 games he has the most QB hits and those add up to potential missing up big plays to creating defensive plays.

Hurrying the QB at high rates means for more potential turnovers in the making. 

lol fueling fan boys here but yeah, he needs to get to the QB. He's situational as are all of them. Just haven't heard his name called much since that day and also how much of this score is inflated by that day? Don't trust PFF stats. Also, stop feeding the bears.

10 minutes ago, RumHam said:

lol fueling fan boys here but yeah, he needs to get to the QB. He's situational as are all of them. Just haven't heard his name called much since that day and also how much of this score is inflated by that day? Don't trust PFF stats. Also, stop feeding the bears.

His QBs Hits pressures are real stats, not a subjective PFF stat but sure trollolol.

He seems solid as a situational pass rusher so far

Kid is super raw and ooozing with potential 

Just wonder what he is grading out on defense against the run.  If he improves there, would love to see his snaps really go up

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Hardy was a breakout while he was here. Not sure I'd include him with Frank and Kony. 

As soon as he developed and gave us hope he got suspended.  I'm saying we deserve one of our DE projects to actually pan out and contribute for a period of years.  

We would pay someone a lot of money to do that by the way.  

Dammm good job by Efe I commend his hard work. He needs more snaps especially after reading that I felt he was getting the most consistent pressure when he gets in can we Please rotate him in with the starting line. I hate the rotation taking all out best talent off the field for our second string tackles and de at the same time I just don't like that but I'm no coach. I just want him to play along KK and Addison.

Archived