• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baldinger: Donte Jackson Leading DROY Race

fieryprophet

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

He needs to get a bunch of INTs to have a chance really. Peters won it because he had 10 INTs or whatever but gave up a ton of TDs and Darby was better but didn’t have the flashy stats.

CBs generally get the short end of the stick when it comes to awards.

Exactly. If he is even in the conversation he will have been playing at a very high level.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Nuts said:

I dont like the Gaulden pick at all. He seems like a high IQ guy of the game of football, but im just not sure. He hasnt show anything. 

I believe it’s unrealistic to think he would show anything at this point.  I Think if he is a solid rotational and ST guy  by year 2/3 he will reach expectations. 

This is really an awesome defensive rookie class.  A lot of strong talent top down.  

Chubb as mentioned is playing at possibly the highest level out of all of them.  He's on pace for 17 sacks as a rookie, not to mention is consistent and making continuous plays not seen on the stat line.  I'm a Hokie alum saying this so no NCSU homerism.  

That Leonard looks legit as well as Ward.  

Donte is right there.

Those 4 are the respective top Rusher, LB, S, and CB of this class.  

2 hours ago, Mr. Nuts said:

I dont like the Gaulden pick at all. He seems like a high IQ guy of the game of football, but im just not sure. He hasnt show anything. 

He's learning a whole new position. Give him time.

20 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Lol this is poppy cock. I love Donate Jackson and I am a Panthers fan, but Derwin James is leading the defensive rookie of the year race. He already has like 3.5 sacks at safety passes defended and is looking like he is going to make the pro bowl.

After watching the video he does make a good case for it tho.

Actually it’s Darius Leonard’s award to lose atp.  He has been the best LB in football already.  Dude is amazing.

Someone please save his draft thread. I told you idiots to wait for him to get fitted for a helmet before giving up on the kid 

Dude looks like a future number one

Side note. Anytime we're in the second round and have no idea who to draft. Just draft and lsu player 

Archived