• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Comparing Donte Jackson and Denzel Ward's year thus far.

Saca312

43 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Good stuff. I could see some BS argument from people downplaying Jackson as “well Jackson plays on a better team and defense blah blah blah” 

The Browns defense has been really good this year so that argument flies out the window faster than Donte Jackson sacking Joe Flacco

15 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

The Browns defense has been really good this year so that argument flies out the window faster than Donte Jackson sacking Joe Flacco

yeah their D isn't bad. Garrett looks like he is gonna be a superstar and they def have some good pieces to build around, including Ward. But it certainly looks like the Panthers hit a home run with Jackson. Kid can ball and should absolutely be in the conversation for DROY. 

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Doesn’t Denzel normally take on the number one WR though. Both have had great years, I just think Bradberry gets stuck with the number one WR usually for us...

True in most cases.. but for instance last game.. I think John Brown had most yards, most touchdowns and DJackson was on him most of the game.  But bigger WR's such as Julio/AJ Green was Bradberry.    

Archived