• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers claimed RB Kenjon Barner, who's back for a third stint in Carolina. Corresponding move is waiving CB Josh Hawkins.

Captain Obvious

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

They activated a DB off injured reserve.

Speaking of which, on the other end of the spectrum, up to now Josh Hawkins has been favored enough by the coaching staff to keep Corn Elder on the bench. Wonder if that changes now.

I guess that’s why Hawkins has been inactive for the past couple weeks while Elder was active? Hmmmmmm.....

3 hours ago, YungHamm said:

So basically, CJ Anderson was too fat and slow for this offense

A bit more blunt than I would have put it, but when you look at the speed and versatility of the rest of what the offense is becoming, a bunch of hybrids, CJ just didn't fit.

18 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

My only question is why you weren't already doing that

Because I’ve only been legally able to drink for like two years almost… And I don’t really like drinking at first but it’s growing on meBecause I’ve only been legally able to drink for like two years almost… And I don’t really like drinking at first but it’s growing on me

6 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I’d be really surprised if Cadet is on the team this time next week 

I have to concur with this. Not sure we need 4 RBs on the roster. Especially when Barner can do so much. Barner is one of those guys you like on your roster, because he can do so much. He seems to have carved himself quite the career. Yet, he cannot seem to stick with one team for any length of time.

Reminds me of my dad. Lived with his brother for a while. Then my sister, then me, then Assisted Living, then his brother once again. And now he is with my other sister. Pappa is a rolling stone. Difference being. Barner seems like a likeable kid. Whereas my dad? Not so much.

Archived