• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

losing out will be the best thing for us

juliosantos

I'll put it this way, if this team checks out and decides to mail it in, I'm done with them.

As long as this team has fight, I'm it with them.

When that fight is gone from the team or even the fans, "keep pounding" should be retired as the teams motto and war cry.

Losing out may appear like a good strategy to the weak and spineless fan, but to the ones who get excited every time that drum is beat and that chant erupts in the fans, every time they see that statue of Sam Mills....and yes, every time they see Cam run around on the field like a kid in a candy store without his parents and then him and his teammates give a kid in the stands the ball when they just score 6..the idea of losing burns them up, but the idea of intentionally losing out to get a better draft pick will be among the worst and weakest ideas ever, second only to wanting to see that happen.

Keep pounding means don't quit. You quit and you are no longer a fan, in which case and with all due respect, GTFO.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Yep. Any time you can get in the playoffs that's by far the best thing. Especially with a guy like Cam who can take over and dominate any game any time.

We are not winning on the road. If we got a home game in the playoffs would be different but that's not happening.

No tanking. Play to win. I want to see Moore shine.  I want to see CMC get even better.  I want to see our recieving core become complete.  i want to see Cam throw the ball for 400 yards a game.  Our defensive line is the culprit right now by not getting any sacks or putting pressure on the QB. It is up to our offense to do it, because or d line is really hurting.

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

I'll put it this way, if this team checks out and decides to mail it in, I'm done with them.

As long as this team has fight, I'm it with them.

When that fight is gone from the team or even the fans, "keep pounding" should be retired as the teams motto and war cry.

Losing out may appear like a good strategy to the weak and spineless fan, but to the ones who get excited every time that drum is beat and that chant erupts in the fans, every time they see that statue of Sam Mills....and yes, every time they see Cam run around on the field like a kid in a candy store without his parents and then him and his teammates give a kid in the stands the ball when they just score 6..the idea of losing burns them up, but the idea of intentionally losing out to get a better draft pick will be among the worst and weakest ideas ever, second only to wanting to see that happen.

Keep pounding means don't quit. You quit and you are no longer a fan, in which case and with all due respect, GTFO.

Everyone Pie This

Archived