• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate Week 2018 Pt. 1

saints4lifeagain

5 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

Fug the Taints and their fans. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

That is all.

To reiterate because it should be repeated.  Fug the Saints and fug the saints' fans.  When Brees retires Saints trolls will not be here of course the way Falcons and Bucs trolls are not here.   Enjoy your brief moment of success Saints it will be over soon.

8 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i guess until the saints finally win one without their cheating operation being made public they're just going to continue to obsess over the panthers. it's w/e, nbd. but hey while you're here stop by the tinderbox so we can talk about the slave plantations yall tolerate down in louisiana. i mean, the prison rodeo? jfc. not to mention the roving death squads organized in the immediate aftermath of katrina. what a fuged up state holy poo.

anyway sorry for going off topic. fug the saints.

The prison rodeo is pretty fantastic. Art work and crafts are top notch. I try to make it every year.

I'm as down on the Panthers as anyone, but I still want us to beat the ever living snot out of the Saints.  They may be on their high horse for the moment, but like always they will be an early exit from the playoffs.  When Bressus retires after this season, watch Payton leave as well.  He knows what a train wreck your franchise will be without Brees and he wont be there when your franchise has to pay for all the wheeling and dealing to win now.  You will be back where you belong, where you had been your entire history before Brees, like gum on the botom of a shoe, just a temporary inconvenience to the rest of the NFL.  

16 hours ago, RumHam said:

You're hanging 82, breaking the NFL record. If not this game, the next game definitely as long as you have home field to play for. We're done. Cam will get hurt in this game too

i have no doubt in my mind that given the chance every player on Saints will be targeting that shoulder.  It will suck if Cam gets hurt real bad because Rivera is hanging onto Superman's cape. 

Archived