• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CarolinaHuddle Pick'em - Week 17

UpstatePanther

How demoralizing this season has been... Apologies again for being a pos and not getting on this sooner. With yet another Panthers loss (#FireRonRivera), and Christmas plans throwing me off, I forgot all about this until yesterday, and then couldn’t get to it until today. The playoffs should be easier for me to keep up with. Less work and less going on. Anyhoo, here we go...

SCOREBOARD:

WEEKLY WINNER: @Kevin Greene, 14/16, .875

2) UpstatePanther, 12/14, .750

T-3) 11/16, .688

T-4) 10/16, .625

T-5) 9/16, .563

6) @PantherNation123, 8/16, .500

No Picks: @grimesgoat, @DudeNamedJeremy

LEADERBOARD:

73EDFE88-25EE-49E8-B716-8DDC985091E0.thumb.jpeg.073fb6a64d57176ec3cf793f211e26db.jpeg

@Kevin Greene with a power move to take the lead on a power point with one week to go! Most of the leaderboard is still within range of the Playoff Cutoff of -11 points, so make sure you get your picks in this week. Because I’m so late getting this posted, I’ll be pretty lenient with the cutoff time tomorrow. Get your picks in by 2pm instead of 1. That will generally be sometime past the first quarter of all 1pm games. Better than kickoff right?? Lol

Week 16 Review:

• Locks: Tennessee, Green Bay, New England, Dallas, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Chicago, and the Los Angeles Rams.
  • Upsets: Baltimore, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Seattle. No one picked Baltimore to win over the Los Angeles Chargers.

NOTE: We’ll use the SNF score as our tiebreaker this week since there is no MNF.

One more week everyone! Thanks for sticking around this long and good luck making the playoffs!

ATL @ TB: TB
DAL @ NYG: NYG
CAR @ NO: NO
NYJ @ NE: NE
JAX @ HOU: HOU
DET @ GB: GB
MIA @ BUF: BUF
AZ @ SEA: SEA
SF @ LAR: LAR
LAC @ DEN: LAC
PHI @ WAS: PHI
CIN @ PIT: PIT