• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The disrespect list/ the forgotten ones..

Sub Zero

I'm seriously tried of the national media disrespect, ignorance or plain lack of researching our team..

Here is a list of player they seem to forgot play here or didn't notice they showed flashes of talent at some points this season.. And how I ranked them..

1. James Bradberry - is a starter quality CB.. He has shut some big time WR's down and not gotten any credit.. I've seen a few publications saying we need to draft 2 CB because all we have is D Jax.. It may just be me but I don't remember anytime this season D Jax supplanting Bradberry as the number 1 CB on this team.. Nobody is saying Bradberry is elite but dam .. With the rules overwhelmingly slanted toward offense and WR .. He's proven at least to be above avg..

2. Curtis Samuel's- national analyst talk about us losing Funchess.. But Samuel was the better WR with less snaps and by the end of the season literally took his job... How in the hell do you make a analysis of this offense and not mention him.. He made some serious strides as a Wr and all around weapon.. He scored 7 TDs this year and has 2 of the biggest highlights this year.. And some analysts forget to mention him on the depth chart..

3. Ian Thomas - I didn't even know with the limited snaps and lack of use .. How solid his numbers were for a 4th round rookie TE... He had 73.5% catch rate.. And caught 39 balls just as much as Samuels caught.. He also had a big game vs Cleveland where he was Cam safety blanket .. Why do we need another TE??

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomIa00.htm

4. Taylor Moton - literally was the best member of this Oline last year and is almost never mentioned by alot of publication.. Kali didn't play and has been cut and analysts still mention him more when talking about team needs.. Pardis, and Dwill get mentioned and no words about the developing OT who was ranked high at the end of the season by (The bible of football) PFF .. He is still barely acknowledged on this team..

Jmo but these guys are the building blocks to the panthers offense in the present and future and the national media doesn't even acknowledge there existence...

<insert certain players from Miami, Buffalo, the Jets, the Bengals, Cleveland, Baltimore, the Colts, Tennessee, the Jags, the Texans, the Raiders, Denver, LA, the Vikings, Detroit, Tampa, Atlanta, and the Cards and post it on those teams' forums and you'll have this same exact thread>

In other words, there is no collusion, lol.

1 hour ago, Sub Zero said:

I'm seriously tried of the national media disrespect, ignorance or plain lack of researching our team..

Here is a list of player they seem to forgot play here or didn't notice they showed flashes of talent at some points this season.. And how I ranked them..

1. James Bradberry - is a starter quality CB.. He has shut some big time WR's down and not gotten any credit.. I've seen a few publications saying we need to draft 2 CB because all we have is D Jax.. It may just be me but I don't remember anytime this season D Jax supplanting Bradberry as the number 1 CB on this team.. Nobody is saying Bradberry is elite but dam .. With the rules overwhelmingly slanted toward offense and WR .. He's proven at least to be above avg..

2. Curtis Samuel's- national analyst talk about us losing Funchess.. But Samuel was the better WR with less snaps and by the end of the season literally took his job... How in the hell do you make a analysis of this offense and not mention him.. He made some serious strides as a Wr and all around weapon.. He scored 7 TDs this year and has 2 of the biggest highlights this year.. And some analysts forget to mention him on the depth chart..

3. Ian Thomas - I didn't even know with the limited snaps and lack of use .. How solid his numbers were for a 4th round rookie TE... He had 73.5% catch rate.. And caught 39 balls just as much as Samuels caught.. He also had a big game vs Cleveland where he was Cam safety blanket .. Why do we need another TE??

4. Taylor Moton - literally was the best member of this Oline last year and is almost never mentioned by alot of publication.. Kali didn't play and has been cut and analysts still mention him more when talking about team needs.. Pardis, and Dwill get mentioned and no words about the developing OT who was ranked high at the end of the season by (The bible of football) PFF .. He is still barely acknowledged on this team..

Jmo but these guys are the building blocks to the panthers offense in the present and future and the national media doesn't even acknowledge there existence...

Most of our fans hate Bradberry for whatever reason, so sounds about right that he isn't talked about by the national media....

2 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

Thank you for saying... especially the Moton part... I’ve been semi-ranting every time the talking heads show they have their heads up their ass about our team

I think people expect brash, obnoxious corners. Bradberry isn’t and doesn’t get many picks. It’s hard for the casual fan to appreciate a quiet QB that is always in position to make a play and really limits YAC. Heck, it was hard for the casual fan to understand how well Norman was doing when he was shutting down everyone left and right. Remember in 2015 when he had some crazy stat like 80 yards given up total to Julio, Hopkins, Evans, and Dez? 

Archived