• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Later rounds draft crushes.. 3rd thru undrafted..

Sub Zero

14 minutes ago, countryboi said:

how in the hell did Jalen Hurd start over Kamara at Tenn

Yeh, read the articles of hate on the coaches there.  Kamara was averaging 2 yards more per carry but got 170 less carries than Hurd while there.  Thats a Fox type of coach right there-- determined to play his guy.  Remember when Foster was about done but Fox kept pounding him instead of giving Deangelo Williams the ball?  Deangelo was already averaging over 5 yards a carry and Foster like 3, but Fox was beyond stubborn.

32 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I wouldn't mind if they picked up Greg Dortch with a late round pick.  He is a little small, but an explosive runner.  He could be a very good punt returner, and potentially a decent receiver.

I’m hoping we might be able to grab him as an UDFA.  He had him in for a local visit.    Could be the next Byrd.  But hopefully one that can stay on the field.  I like his guts. 

Although he will probably get drafted on day 3. 

Anthony Ratliff Williams

Everyone is crushing on Debo, but I honestly think ARW has just as much potential as him.  His QBs at UNC killed him.  And remember, he is just in his 3rd year playing WR

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/anthony-ratliff-williams

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/anthony-ratliff-williams-is-tarheels-next-dynamic-playmaker

42 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

I’m hoping we might be able to grab him as an UDFA.  He had him in for a local visit.    Could be the next Byrd.  But hopefully one that can stay on the field.  I like his guts. 

Although he will probably get drafted on day 3. 

I wouldn't mind if they spent a 6th or 7th on him.  Those are picks that rarely go anywhere, so it won't be a big loss if it doesn't work out.   He is more polished as a receiver coming out of college than Byrd was, and is a more agile runner.  Byrd is faster as a straight runner, but they do have similar size.

Archived