• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Later rounds draft crushes.. 3rd thru undrafted..

Sub Zero

Good thread, by the way.

Here is my list---suckas (don't know why I said that):

Jimmy Moreland, CB JMU

Maxx Crosby, Edge, E Mich

Olisaemeka Udoh , T Elon

Nate Herbig, G Stanford

David Sills V , WR , WVU

Lukas Dennis, S, BC

Kahale Warring TE SDSU

53 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Anthony Ratliff Williams

Everyone is crushing on Debo, but I honestly think ARW has just as much potential as him.  His QBs at UNC killed him.  And remember, he is just in his 3rd year playing WR

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/anthony-ratliff-williams

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/anthony-ratliff-williams-is-tarheels-next-dynamic-playmaker

He checks a few boxes, that is for sure.

11 hours ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

DeAndre Walker 

Max Scharping

Demarcus Lodge 

Greg Gaines

Nate Davis

Ty Gangi-  just kidding I have no idea who the fug he is 

Maxx Crosby

Devine Ozigbo- my man crush of the draft  

With you on Scharping (thanks to Icege cluing me in about him), and everything I've read and seen on Ozigbo seems a perfect complement to CMC. Not going to wow you with super-human speed or agility, but he seems like a power back and chain mover, which is what we need to supplement our RB corps.

11 hours ago, Raskle said:

With you on Scharping (thanks to Icege cluing me in about him), and everything I've read and seen on Ozigbo seems a perfect complement to CMC. Not going to wow you with super-human speed or agility, but he seems like a power back and chain mover, which is what we need to supplement our RB corps.

Here is the thing with him.  He has great agility for a guy that weighs 233lbs. He has really fluid feet for that size.    He ran a 4.5 and had a vert of 37 in. His agility puts Hood’s to shame. And he is adequate at catching the ball out of the backfield.  Although he may be better in a zone scheme rather than our gap/power. And of course both Atlanta and NO are interested in him. Miles Sanders is better at running our scheme.   Ozigbo is still my guy this year. 

23 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watched him vs VT in a bowl game a few years ago. He jumped off the screen as a cut above everyone else, a lot more than Mason Rudolph or the rest of the offense. He had great wiggle at the line and great burst. Don't know if he has home run threat in the NFL, but honestly, that's not a big deal. Watch KC go get him.....

1 hour ago, chbright said:

Watched him vs VT in a bowl game a few years ago. He jumped off the screen as a cut above everyone else, a lot more than Mason Rudolph or the rest of the offense. He had great wiggle at the line and great burst. Don't know if he has home run threat in the NFL, but honestly, that's not a big deal. Watch KC go get him.....

Yeah that dude is a burner. 

On 4/6/2019 at 5:56 PM, stbugs said:

Omenihu DE from Texas. He really impressed me at the Senior Bowl week and the OL there were pretty solid. I have no idea where he’ll go, but 3rd+ could definitely happen based on the rankings I have seen. The DL class is so deep I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at our 3rd. 

Id sprint to the podium. Perfect player for us.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:10 PM, ncfan said:

Anthony Ratliff Williams

Everyone is crushing on Debo, but I honestly think ARW has just as much potential as him.  His QBs at UNC killed him.  And remember, he is just in his 3rd year playing WR

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/anthony-ratliff-williams

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/anthony-ratliff-williams-is-tarheels-next-dynamic-playmaker

He's pretty good, and I predict will be a success in the NFL and immediately contribute. the guys a playmaker. 

Archived