• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCoy is a Panther

1 minute ago, Lumps said:

Meh...KK and Poe were disappointing last year. I mean yea all these guys in their prime on paper playing a 3 man front sounds great but in reality we desperately need KK to bounce back big time, Poe to return to his formal self and McCoy to gel properly and not lose his play due to age, new team etc.

it excites me, don’t get me wrong but I’m not going to claim the line is fixed until I see it. 

Rivera calling plays and Washington doing what he does best. This defense is going to be top 5 this year. I see a huge turnaround. I will claim it for you, the line is fixed barring big injuries. Since you remember threads and bring them up later on, remember this one when I am right once again.

6 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Meh...KK and Poe were disappointing last year. I mean yea all these guys in their prime on paper playing a 3 man front sounds great but in reality we desperately need KK to bounce back big time, Poe to return to his formal self and McCoy to gel properly and not lose his play due to age, new team etc.

it excites me, don’t get me wrong but I’m not going to claim the line is fixed until I see it. 

I think McCoy will bring the most out of KK and Poe. They all want to make a statement being one the the best all time interior lines ever.  They have that opportunity to put one in the record books.  

I sure as hell hope they do it. 

17 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Where is @steven8989

Did he go silent with the rest of the trolling Raven and Brown fugs????

This would def be a moment to easily eat crow man up and be happy as sht for your team.....if this is really your favorite team. Can someone post the gif of him typing banging his head bloody gave me a gut busting laugh.

Archived