• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam will throw at mini-camp

ellis

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I didn't realize this was your alt

Saying what you did didn't warrant a ban though. That's a little much

This has been my alt since 2017 since i had problems logging into my account on my phone and laptop

https://youtu.be/M9FW7XCjKNs

that’s december 2016 Cam before his shoulder surgery that for some reason didn’t happen until wayyy too late into the offseason. And after still playing in meaningless games after the injury for some reason. Both of which resulted in him not having enough recovery time before the 2017 season and everyone could see it that season. Everyone should be able to understand that rushing back without proper recovery time is going to cause issues. Seems like we have good chance of this last surgery/rehab with proper recovery time correcting those. Bringing up arm strength issues since that first surgery is one thing...trying to deny that he ever had one of the strongest arms and hit a ton of deep passes prior to that and discounting his MVP season and deep passes makes it sound like those opinions aren’t based upon reality..and fact. Kinda like flat earthers get THEIR  panties in a bunch when someone tells them umm yeah unless every satellite photo we’ve ever seen is government propaganda then you sound kind of moronic here on this point. If I said Steve Smith was too short to win jump ball contests after watching him do  it for years it’d be kinda silly to cry foul when someone pointed out I said something stupid ha. Anywho I do agree that I don’t think it’s banworthy and I do agree that people go to that response way too easily on here. 

Cheers gents go Panthers 

I think all that’s being implicated here is we won’t know about the arm until game time, time to throw it past 7 yards. which is legitimate.

I was never one to think cam would never thrown again for the rest of his life so this doesn’t really excite me either.

I just hope he isn’t rushed back when he could sit out and be better next year for it ala Luck route. But that’s not ideal for his contract situation and the coaches but that makes me think there’s even more motivation getting rushed back along with the Panthers and/or his own track record throwing him/self out there.

Is it not realistic that these can be more concerns that don’t give much support to hype Cam throwing a couple balls at mini camp?

too much butthurt in here

18 minutes ago, Lumps said:

I think all that’s being implicated here is we won’t know about the arm until game time, time to throw it past 7 yards. which is legitimate.

I was never one to think cam would never thrown again for the rest of his life so this doesn’t really excite me either.

I just hope he isn’t rushed back when he could sit out and be better next year for it ala Luck route. But that’s not ideal for his contract situation and the coaches but that makes me think there’s even more motivation getting rushed back along with the Panthers and/or his own track record throwing him/self out there.

Is it not realistic that these can be more concerns that don’t give much support to hype Cam throwing a couple balls at mini camp?

too much butthurt in here

What is butthurt and how does it apply to people being fed up with stupid mindless snarky pessimism?

Anyone with a brain knows he is still rehabbing and the end result is not known until he plays. But it's a positive step in the process. Of course light throwing precedes throwing touchdown bombs in games. He cant do that without this first.

I'll just say im less optimistic than you guys and have been impatient waiting for the deep passing game to open up again.  I kept watching other teams throw bombs every sunday and I kept getting more and more salty that we couldn't do that same thing. 

I did NOT mean to derail the thread lol. Didn't think my answers would be attacked that badly. 

11 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'll just say im less optimistic than you guys and have been impatient waiting for the deep passing game to open up again.  I kept watching other teams throw bombs every sunday and I kept getting more and more salty that we couldn't do that same thing. 

I did NOT mean to derail the thread lol. Didn't think my answers would be attacked that badly. 

You got a selective memory or what?

That gutsy 4th quarter win against the Eagles wasn't Cam getting it done throwing the ball?

That's big time football.

Will his shoulder be healthy long term again? That is the question. We don't know yet until he has had at least a couple of regular season games under him. This other nonsense you are choosing to muddy the waters with is unnecessary.

This is good news.

Hopefully it will just be one piece of the process and we will see Cam able to throw deep, accurate balls again. That definitely was missing much of the past 2 seasons.

I think both letting Ginn go and Cam's injury combined to seriously limit our offense. But hopefully we now have speedy receivers who can separate and catch, and hopefully Cam's shoulder is better.  If both are true, should be exciting.

Archived