• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who wanted AB on here this past spring

ncfan

Sometimes a bad situation is a bad situation. With the weird bond he and Cam have, I wouldn't mind him here on the cheap. And the Raiders have been messed up for so long, it's almost to be expected that some weird shiit is gonna happen. He may be a drama queen, but the dude can flat out play. And with a QB as eccentric as ours and the way they get along, I don't see him being quite the problem here. If his contract gets voided, make the move for a decent price. I could see him and Cam cutting up after a touchdown Ocho Cinco style. He may be a drama queen, but it really doesn't feel like such a bad fit with Cam as opposed to Oakland and Pittsburg. 

Just now, beastson said:

If AB was here would he do this? Is the problem that he doesn't want to play for them or Steelers? Would he do this with Cam? 

Should the Panthers try to get him for less than a 3rd? 

Yes he would do this. He’s not a stable person. Every report says he and Carr and all the players get along great. Cam isn’t solving anything and I wouldn’t even want the guy on a minimum contract here.

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Y’all are fuging insane if you think any team is going near this dude after this. He’s done in the NFL if raiders cut him. 

You don’t threaten your boss with physical violence and expect that to not follow you everywhere.

LOL.  Yeah right.  He will be signed by some team approx. 24 hours after he is released.

5 minutes ago, beastson said:

If AB was here would he do this? Is the problem that he doesn't want to play for them or Steelers? Would he do this with Cam? 

Should the Panthers try to get him for less than a 3rd? 

Even if he was a perfect angel for cam. I still don’t want him anywhere near this team. Fortunately, we don’t have anywhere close to the cap space he would require. 

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

And yea, AB ain’t stable.

I don’t know what it is, but something is seriously wrong if you’re going to risk losing 30 million.

Someone compared him to TO, and he’s nothing like TO. TO just wanted the ball. I don’t know what AB wants 

This 100%

“Stay Away ....Danger Will Robinson”!

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

And yea, AB ain’t stable.

I don’t know what it is, but something is seriously wrong if you’re going to risk losing 30 million.

Someone compared him to TO, and he’s nothing like TO. TO just wanted the ball. I don’t know what AB wants 

Ive read that he has been acting way different ever since he took that crazy shot from the Bengals in like 2015.  Perhaps he has CTE or something?

Archived