• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official LA Rams at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, panfanman said:

I'm watching the FOX pregame show at a bar without sound.  Did I just see an interview with CMC with closed captioning saying they are going to limit his snaps to 19 today!?!?  Please tell me I read that wrong.

Not sure what you saw but I heard him say “it may not be 25 carries a game but 7 carries and you do your job pass protecting, that’s the mindset that I gotta have.” Then he said in response to the reports of his workload being lightened this year “it’s kind of a made up thing that the media kinda put out there, I don’t think my coach is worried about overusing me at all.” 

7 minutes ago, t96 said:

Not sure what you saw but I heard him say “it may not be 25 carries a game but 7 carries and you do your job pass protecting, that’s the mindset that I gotta have.” Then he said in response to the reports of his workload being lightened this year “it’s kind of a made up thing that the media kinda put out there, I don’t think my coach is worried about overusing me at all.” 

CMC called it BS.

Archived