• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The return of The Dwayne Jarrett Touchdown Challenge

Sam Mills Fan

I wasn't planning on doing this again this season because it's almost depressing at this point to even keep thinking about this, but since Dwayne Jarrett looks like he very well could start against Arizona because of Moose's knee problem, I'm resurrecting The Dwayne Jarrett Touchdown Challenge for one more week.

If Dwayne Jarrett catches a touchdown pass against Arizona, I will eat my boxers and post a video of doing so on Youtube.

I know we are sitting around waiting with bated breath waiting for that to happen. Who cares how we play and long as we see you eat a pair of drawers.

Pathetic really.

If you don't like it, don't enter the thread. I was called out in another thread as being afraid to do this for this week. I had to do it then.

p55, there is nothing pathetic about wanting him to eat his drawers.....DJ getting into the endzone would be a postive for him and the Carolina passing game. The only thing pathetic is not wanting to see him eat his drawers....b/c every scenario not involving him eating drawers shows a lack of positives for Carolina.

p55, there is nothing pathetic about wanting him to eat his drawers.....DJ getting into the endzone would be a postive for him and the Carolina passing game. The only thing pathetic is not wanting to see him eat his drawers....b/c every scenario not involving him eating drawers shows a lack of positives for Carolina.

If his eating of boxers directly led to Jarrett getting a touchdown, then I'd be all for it.

If his eating of boxers directly led to Jarrett getting a touchdown, then I'd be all for it.

good point, we are probably going about it all wrong. Sam Mill Fans needs to eat his boxers prior to the game....thus resulting in the goal. Therefore, him not eating the boxers is basically a direct cause of the suggestions failing.

Archived