• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has been pretty good in the 1st Quarter

AceBoogie

With all of the Cam threads and how bad he’s played nobody ever points out that he’s started both games pretty perfect. 4/4 at the beginning of both games. 

I decided to look at the stats and found something interesting. Cam has been really good in the first quarter. The really interesting thing is that he’s also pretty solid in the third and terrible in the 4th. 

So there’s two theories you can form here:

1.He’s still hurt and he’s better when’s he’s fresh at the beginning of the game and after half. 

2. The offensive line breaks down as the game goes on which of course affects Cam. 

1st Quarter

14/19 | 73.7% completion | 7.9 avg | 96.6 rating 

2nd Quarter

13/24 | 54.2% completion | 5.5 avg | 70.0 rating

3rd Quarter

9/16 | 56.2% completion | 10.1 avg | 90.9 rating 

4th Quarter

14/30 | 46.7 completion | 4.3 avg | 45.0 rating 

Just a different take to the Cam is washed conversation. 

Curious out of those 1st quarter throws.  How many were attempts of further than 15 yards.

It seemed a lot of the OL breakdown started after the 1st quarter when they realized he waa barely 1 dimensional. 

With time and feet set, he was slinging it 5-10 yards over guys heads (guys who were WIDE open)

Once you do this teams can easily and adjust (yes the word our staff has historically struggled with) and can just sit with 1 single high safety and trust the CBs in 1 on 1 matches because they know he Cant hit a guy down field.  That allows them to stack the box bringing preasure to this already bad OL and shutting down those short passing lanes (such as those short pssses to CMC, Samuel, and Moore) in the 1st

He threw 51 times Thursday night 

let that sink in

i bet  he couldn’t brush his teeth with his right hand Friday morning 

this offensive line, OC, and line coach has to figure out at least five plays that can be executed and run them or the question of Cam’s viability won’t matter 

The game plan was mind boggling 

Maybe its because he's gone 100% vegan and they have lower testosterone levels then real men and incidentally he's started cross dressing....but whatever ...I'm just saying .....science

and just to add to this....I'd be fine with a 6'6 Broomhilda being the panthers QB if she could play.......and eat red meat

Archived