• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

90%

ellis

My concern going forward is just this.  Todd Bowles laid the gameplan on how to beat us.  The left side of our line isn’t going to get any better.  The game plans will be pressure and man coverage. And take away CMC   Make Cam beat you with his arm.  

If Cam wants his next contract it’s there for the taking   But can he actually get it done   

7 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

My concern going forward is just this.  Todd Bowles laid the gameplan on how to beat us.  The left side of our line isn’t going to get any better.  The game plans will be pressure and man coverage. And take away CMC   Make Cam beat you with his arm.  

If Cam wants his next contract it’s there for the taking   But can he actually get it done   

Going to have to commit a TE/FB to chip/block on every passing play....otherwise rinse and repeat every week. This Oline just doesn't have the ability to handle it without help.

That suggests that the people in the know in the NFL do not see this as mere rust.  A game plan--and this has all the signs of a game plan and not an adjustment---that disrespects an NFL QB's arm is telling.  What do they know?

Back when Cam was running, lowering his shoulder, getting hit repeatedly---did you not think there would come a day when he was just unable to play any more?

But this is the thing before, and I stand by the idea that I think his foot is worse off than we're being told, if teams ran man vs us he could get loose for big gains because the DBs have to turn and run. 

I think TB saw the lack of mobility vs LAR, and full well took advantage of that, because all off-season it was about the shoulder, no word about lower extremity issues until the sprained foot in the PS. 

So without his ability to escape and our inability to hold up vs speed rushers in particular this could be annoying, ARI may be 0-2 but they also run a 3-4 like LAR / TB, and have an All-Pro in Chandler Jones, and a guy like Suggs that can still make plays and plenty of speed at the second level. 

Our coaches need to start earning that money and implementing better game plans, also off topic, have we even run any under center PA passes?

Archived