• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9/22/19 - 6:20PM - The Birth of Our Beautiful QB Controversy

App Panther

Kyle Allen isn't just taking advantage of a bad defense.  He's making high level throws.  The roll-out throw to Samuel is better than any throw Newton has made in a LONG time and I love Newton.

Dude has the physical skill-set.  If he proves he has the mental down?  No way you can go back.

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The defense is playing with more fire too.

This undrafted kid had given us hope.

Cam could probably use a little legitimate competition.

Easy to have fire when you’re fully rested

Hell the offense is probably more exhausted it’s nice

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm gonna need to see more than one game against a bad team before I'm ready to accept something like that.

Agree but Cam can’t put up these kind of numbers at the moment against any team whether good or bad. 

5 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

It’s one game. This was extremely impressive and promising but we need to see more. Although the typical posters who want nothing more than to see Cam fail will say it’s time to move on. That is stupid.

There are plenty of reasons to say it’s time to move on other than ‘cam haters’

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

It’s one game. This was extremely impressive and promising but we need to see more. Although the typical posters who want nothing more than to see Cam fail will say it’s time to move on. That is stupid.

Yep. If he can keep it up a few more weeks I'll feel a lot better, but it's encouraging for now.

(Just don't let Williams in any more.)

Kyle Allen's had time today and plenty of open receivers against a crap defense. He's been impressive.

I want to see how he handles cramped pockets and tight windows consistently. Healthy Cam Newton can handle that. Kyle Allen hasn't had much opportunity to prove that just yet.

Archived