• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen media boost has changed....

KaseKlosed

Meh, we are Panther fans. 

Cam Newton has had a better competition percentage only 2 seasons in his career.  Better passer rating in only 3. 

Those type stats ain’t never meant poo to us.  Unless they suddenly do for some reason now? 

11 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

I mean, these are the stats. There's a lot more like this that don't paint such a pretty picture of Kyle Allen.

And what do you get out of running Kyle down. He is our guy now and I would expect for Panther nation to embrace and support him. Everyone who knows football sees the mistakes he makes as well as the attempts to correct them which is encouraging. He has confidence but he also is coachable and can put the coaching into his play on the field. Honestly, you can do what you want but spare us the Kyle facts. You would be the guy telling us how far away we are from the iceburg as we head right for it. The only stat I care about is a W. And I hope we are the worse 13-3 team in the playoffs with the worse quarterback in the league.  Winning or losing is a team effort. Quarterbacks get too much blame when we lose and too much acclaim when we win.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Enough cliches???

9 minutes ago, rico6 said:

If Kyle gets us to the playoffs he’s gonna be expensive 

A buck fifty more- Allen will probably more contract friendly than u think but loaded with incentives.. but hey I want progression.. I love Cam but next man up!! Can’t win with a wounded duck!!

41 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

And what do you get out of running Kyle down. He is our guy now and I would expect for Panther nation to embrace and support him. Everyone who knows football sees the mistakes he makes as well as the attempts to correct them which is encouraging. He has confidence but he also is coachable and can put the coaching into his play on the field. Honestly, you can do what you want but spare us the Kyle facts. You would be the guy telling us how far away we are from the iceburg as we head right for it. The only stat I care about is a W. And I hope we are the worse 13-3 team in the playoffs with the worse quarterback in the league.  Winning or losing is a team effort. Quarterbacks get too much blame when we lose and too much acclaim when we win.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Enough cliches???

I wish we had a separate board for QB talk/Cam fans only and a board for the actual Panthers fans who want to talk about the team.  

4 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

I wish we had a separate board for QB talk/Cam fans only and a board for the actual Panthers fans who want to talk about the team.  

Cam fans are experiencing the same kind of loss when you lose a loved one perhaps at less acute levels. We need to be understanding as they move through the grieving process.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Meh, we are Panther fans. 

Cam Newton has had a better competition percentage only 2 seasons in his career.  Better passer rating in only 3. 

Those type stats ain’t never meant poo to us.  Unless they suddenly do for some reason now? 

Passer rating and completion percentage are garbage stats.

those stats are skewed heavily by short throws

come on

Archived