• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No reason not to sign Kaepernick now

I watch the Panthers for entertainment purposes.  Winning is entertaining.  We can't seem to manage that this season.  Signing Kaepernick would be entertaining whether he improved the team or not.  I would keep watching just to see how things turned out.  As it stands, I have a hard time forcing myself to watch this debacle unfold without some sort of seismic shift in this current incarnation of the Panthers.

35 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

With Allen sucking ass, that should clear the way to sign Kaep. Make this season one to remember instead of yet another 7-9 mediocrefest.

This is garbage. There is no reason to think that Kap could come in here and learn the system in 5 days after not playing in 3 years and lead this team to the promise land. A 10-6 record doesnt make the playoffs this year bro. All it wil do is be controversial and cost us draft rank.

No team should really even think about signing the dude until the off season where he would have a full TC under his belt. Drop this dead horse.

Just now, Montsta said:

I’m all for it if nothing else to see what the guy has left in the tank. Can’t be any worse than Kyle Allen. That dude has regressed every week and is a turnover machine. 

Kap would be a hero or a zero. Panthers don't have the Coaching staff to make Kap a hero.

9 minutes ago, CatTower said:

I'd sign him if he actually wants to play, but I don't think that is the case.  

Bingo!  He actually has a bigger platform now.  If he actually signed with a team they would most certainly reign in nearly all the SJW hyperbole.   As it is now, he's the hero to those thinking he's sticking it to the NFL.  Actually, Colin may be seen as a "sell-out" if he did sign.  I think that's why he keeps turning down back up jobs and asking for so much money...that's the way he really wants it.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Bingo!  He actually has a bigger platform now.  If he actually signed with a team they would most certainly reign in nearly all the SJW hyperbole.   As it is now, he's the hero to those thinking he's sticking it to the NFL.  Actually, Colin may be seen as a "sell-out" if he did sign.  I think that's why he keeps turning down back up jobs and asking for so much money...that's the was he really wants it.

0*1S1XRaZM-WRs_due.gif

Archived