• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As a fan of the Carolina Panthers... you have destroyed....

Actionman0z

I used to get pissed when whatever team I like lost a game.  I learned being pissed off isn’t worth it anymore and view the games simply as entertainment.  The breaking point was super bowl 50 where I was pissed at the world for a few weeks.  I just shrugged when Slye missed the kick and expected the saints to march down the field and win.

6 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I took the Panthers flag i brought to a Super Bowl 50 party and threw it into the bonfire. Ive only bought a Panthers t shirt since then in terms of fan gear.

I haven't bought any Panthers gear since 2016.  I was wearing a $5 t-shirt from AC Moore that I wrote "Carolina Panthers" on with a Sharpie for a while but I've lost track of that.

3 minutes ago, bmoshx said:

I used to get pissed when whatever team I like lost a game.  I learned being pissed off isn’t worth it anymore and view the games simply as entertainment.  The breaking point was super bowl 50 where I was pissed at the world for a few weeks.  I just shrugged when Slye missed the kick and expected the saints to march down the field and win.

The last time I got legitimately angry during a Panthers game was when Aqib Talib ripped Philly Brown down by his facemask in that game.  I'm not really much of a yell at the TV type person but I just saw red when that happened.

I used to own a cute little piggy bank, a gift from my now deceased uncle....when the Jake Delhomme game happened.

After SB 50, I locked myself in my room and didn't leave for about 3 days (aside from occasional bathroom visit and fridge trip). Never stared at a ceiling longer in my life.

I walked from Uptown Charlotte to the east side (serveral miles to crash at a relatives house) in the middle of the night after losing Superbowl in 2003.  Yeah, I had money for cab fair, but I didn't want to go to jail for assaulting a cabbie who would have obviously asked me about the game being decked out in Panthers gear.  It took miles of walking--stumbling for me to cool off.

Archived