• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is not making good decisions

KaseKlosed

11 hours ago, Jodyjo123 said:

I mean what do you expect you can’t fire the whole staff mid-season. I see most of these coaches being gone at the end of the year 

You can on the Internet.  

Tepper seems to think Hurney has value but I suspect it will not be in a role as a GM.  Definitely not the guy I want as GM but there is value in holding on to people in a transition.  

This season is gone and I suspect next year will be very challenging.  I’m excited about the new changes.  Not gonna be an overnight thing though.  

7 hours ago, Jim Harbaugh said:

Equally important, with Tepper's decisions what quality HC would want to come to BofA?

The list is long and growing by the day. You have a solid base for a team, an opportunity to build it as you want, be in a competitive division and have only mid-market press attention at best. Plus, there's a salary that will generate you millions of dollars each year plus more from a myriad of local endorsements with little to no competition for them. 

Tepper probably can't see over the stack of resumes that is already sitting on his desk.

But yeah, it's going to be a dark and stormy couple of years here before we swing back into contention.

15 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

Enjoy the crap show for the next 3 years.

This is what you guys wanted. No Ron. No Cam and now you see what the team really looks like without good energy. 

No big name players will want to play here. 

We will not see another division title in the next 3 years. 

We are the browns of the nfc south 

Screenshot_20191208-160318_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20191208_160727.jpg

tl:dr version:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, JARROD said:

Why not everyone kind of calm down and wait to see what happens next. Tepper has just started his front office and coaching move. We have no idea what the finished product will look like. 

The fact that Marty is anywhere near the finished product concerns me.

Archived