• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PanthersWire says we're up to 8th.

trueblade

9 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

I wouldn’t mind getting some extra picks and trading back. Not sold on anyone of this years QB prospects. Take the best LT or trade back.

Literally every year people say this. When has Hurney ever made a Steelers/patriots/eagles move like that? He doesn’t do the fleecing, he’s on the receiving end. Never going to happen.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If Allen was QB, I'd be a little worried. With Grier, I am not even close to worried. Allen's been mediocre to bad during the losing streak, but he's played well against NO. 3 career starts with a rating over 110, 2 of them against NO. 3 games with 3+ total TDs and 0 INTs, 2 of them against NO. 3 games with 8.7+ YP/A, 2 of them against NO. I feel really good about tanking with Grier against NO.

I’ve had to watch Mason Rudolph and Duck Hodges drag down a legit playoff team. I’d take Allen over them in a second. But that’s not saying much. 

9 hours ago, trueblade said:

I'd load up on 2021 picks. My theory is the guy Tepper wants is under contract through this next draft so build up picks for that guy in the following draft. It means we have to put up with one more Hurney draft, but that's the consequence of the poor decision Tepper made in January. 

That’s not a theory. Every GM candidate currently working is under contract until after the draft. We can’t really talk to anyone decent until then.

10 hours ago, trueblade said:

I'd load up on 2021 picks. My theory is the guy Tepper wants is under contract through this next draft so build up picks for that guy in the following draft. It means we have to put up with one more Hurney draft, but that's the consequence of the poor decision Tepper made in January. 

fug that. Let the new HC handle the draft. poo, I’d rather a damn intern run the war room than Hurney

Archived