• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we please start Kyle Allen this week so we have a shot at beating the saints!

FeelTheBurns53

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

DJ had 800~ yard last season and we’ll call it 1300 this season since he’s missing a game and a half where he would have gotten a lot of targets. 

He was valued on target. But you know the saying “Hurney can first round but get him out after that.” 

Now how about the rest of them? 

Let's say we evaluate every single player Hurney ever drafted, and determine how many of those players were good value, on target, or low value, that still wouldn't back up your idea that draft position doesn't matter. So it's a wasted effort. We will have to agree to disagree.

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Let's say we evaluate every single player Hurney ever drafted, and determine how many of those players were good value, on target, or low value, that still wouldn't back up your idea that draft position doesn't matter. So it's a wasted effort. We will have to agree to disagree.

He should not be allowed to draft anyone. Any GM can pick out starters in the first round. That is final. 

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It really would be pointless.  It doesn't hurt the Saints and we gain nothing (actually lose draft spots) by doing so.

If SF wins and GB wins it would put the saints without a bye week, then again I’m pretty sure if they all win it would still leave them without a bye but SF doesn’t play til the night game. 

Still betting on a GB vs. KC or SF vs. Baltimore super bowl at this point. 

I always root for a Panthers victory. I do think Kyle Allen gives us a slightly better shot of that (not saying much).  But I don't think it is fair to pull Grier like that. Give him the start, and see what kind of improvements he can make.  I'll be rooting for Grier to make some clear steps forward in a Panthers victory!

And if that doesn't come to pass, since it seems incredibly unlikely, I'll also be happy with improving our draft position.

2 hours ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

I really could give two shits about draft positioning at this point. The best Christmas gift I could ask for is upsetting these fugers and guaranteeing them a wild card game and most likely road games in the divisional and NFCCG, if they make it that far. A panther win essentially solidifies a team other than the saints winning the Lombardi (no way they beat the pack, niners, or seahawks on the road) 

Kyle Allen put up a masterful performance in the superdome and almost beat these guys. I think everyone acknowledges Will Grier is fuging horrible and doesn't stand a chance. 

Fewell, this is your superbowl. Make the right moves and get it done! 

#KeepPounding 

No.  When folks talk about reasons organizations should never listen to fans, they’re talking about shyte like this.  Not only is it super obvious you’re trolling, it’s still so moronic it has to be addressed before more mouth breathers agree out of stupidity.

Im hoping you’re wasted and having some fun.  Otherwise get drunk and think about your life choices.

3 hours ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

I really could give two shits about draft positioning at this point. The best Christmas gift I could ask for is upsetting these fugers and guaranteeing them a wild card game and most likely road games in the divisional and NFCCG, if they make it that far. A panther win essentially solidifies a team other than the saints winning the Lombardi (no way they beat the pack, niners, or seahawks on the road) 

Kyle Allen put up a masterful performance in the superdome and almost beat these guys. I think everyone acknowledges Will Grier is fuging horrible and doesn't stand a chance. 

Fewell, this is your superbowl. Make the right moves and get it done! 

#KeepPounding 

B10E2127-9456-4EE5-B5FB-A7B7203C2AA9.jpeg.87d0b09e681eb6c5ce5f43e43b677718.jpeg

4 hours ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

no way they beat the pack, niners, or seahawks on the road

LMAO.

Seahawks - been there, done that without our starting QB and injuries continue to mount on their team

Packers - they’re going one and done with that trash defense

49ers - it took them everything in their playbook to win by 3 and since that game, injuries have decimated that team meanwhile our guys have gotten healthier and our depth has shown they can produce in addition to bolstering our secondary. In short, we’ve gotten better while they’ve regressed since that game a month ago.

I’m not scared of any of those teams, at home or on the road.

Archived