• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions #3 pick up for grabs?

Reebis21

6 minutes ago, davos said:

The Vegas Raiders have the what 12th and 19th picks?  That's what I find interesting and they're going to want an attraction.  I'm not promoting it but if we do ship Cam, that's where he'll go if I'm a betting man.  Not Chicago, Denver or San Diego (All of which happen to be my last 3 cities of residency haha)

This is and will be the best case scenario for a trade down.  Let Gruden fall in love with Herbert or Tua, they need a splash to enter Vegas with to sell tickets. They can give us a nice package to jump to 7 and take either QB if they're still on the board, while we can then "settle" for whatever large body humans drop to us. 

10 minutes ago, davos said:

The Vegas Raiders have the what 12th and 19th picks?  That's what I find interesting and they're going to want an attraction.  I'm not promoting it but if we do ship Cam, that's where he'll go if I'm a betting man.  Not Chicago, Denver or San Diego (All of which happen to be my last 3 cities of residency haha)

I agree with this I always believed the Raiders would be the team that would trade for Cam if he was available. Also OBJ will be on their radar as well.

Cam/OBJ in Vegas is pretty damn exciting if im a Raiders fan.

21 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Yeah I'm in favor of keeping Cam here but I hadn't given any thought to San Diego trading for him, that's an interesting idea.  Cam jogging onto the field in a new stadium picking up the torch from Rivers makes sense.  You know the fans would show up for that.

I don’t think they would in LA to be honest. LA can’t even support one team let alone two and Rams already have cornered the market there. Chargers will do what makes sense to them football-wise, and I’m not really sure letting Rivers walk to trade for Cam makes sense for them. If they think they can compete next year, Rivers is a better bet to contribute than Cam due to injuries, despite age. If they go rebuild, I bet they go younger at QB and wouldn’t want an older, questionable-health QB. Would be interesting, yes, but I don’t see it.

Archived