• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bashaud Breeland gets the last laugh.

Snake

It was a weird situation with him. He failed his physical so I don’t know what else we should’ve done. Glad for him he got healthy and got a shot and has excelled in it. Though, yes, it would’ve been nice to see him in black and blue.

Just now, t96 said:

It was a weird situation with him. He failed his physical so I don’t know what else we should’ve done. Glad for him he got healthy and got a shot and has excelled in it. Though, yes, it would’ve been nice to see him in black and blue.

Yeah honestly I don’t give a poo about him getting a ring or not. Good for him I guess? I had forgotten all about this guy until I saw his name today. Bottom line is he hurt himself off the field and tried to cover up the injury so he could still cash in with the panthers. Dishonest and shady. 

We probably could have waited on him, put him on PUP or IR or something, but it didn't really make a whole lot of sense at the time and I agreed with the ultimate decision.

Truthfully though, it's probably fair to say he "got the last laugh". Could also say Harrison Butker did too.

I texted my buddy “good thing we didn’t keep that scrub” after his big stop early in the game. Then he turns around the has an int int the super bowl. Clearly his foot wasn’t so fuged up that other teams couldn’t sign him. Maybe more and indictment on the medical staff than the GM? Idk. But good for him none the less.

Archived