• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I’m Sorry Jourdan, I Hope You Understand a Fan’s Perspective

UpstatePanther

13 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

But like...

What happens if Cam actually leaves and it turns out that she and the rest of the Panther writers were just reporting things they heard?

Is that still considered Bias against Cam?

Yeah but no one is addressing tepper, cam or rhules comments that hint towards retaining him, and why would they say one thing and do another.

if they are right it looks like they’ve just guessed right, not actually knew what was coming, honestly that’s what anyone is doing at this point regardless if you think he will be kept or not 

27 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah but no one is addressing tepper, cam or rhules comments that hint towards retaining him, and why would they say one thing and do another.

if they are right it looks like they’ve just guessed right, not actually knew what was coming, honestly that’s what anyone is doing at this point regardless if you think he will be kept or not 

Yes we know, and any reporter who turns out to be wrong on this story must of course be punished to the full extent of the laws governing speculation in sports talk.

(I'm sure there's a list of those on the internet somewhere, right?)

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yes we know, and any reporter who turns out to be wrong on this story must of course be punished to the full extent of the laws governing speculation in sports talk.

(I'm sure there's a list of those on the internet somewhere, right?)

Ok Scott Bayless

i guess you get your reputable news from the onion also 

7 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Ok Scott Bayless

i guess you get your reputable news from the onion also 

Well, I tend to get it from people with better connections and insight than you. That's enough for me.

I'm also smart enough to know that just because I don't like what something says, that doesn't mean it's disreputable.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, I tend to get it from people with better connections and insight than you. That's enough for me.

I'm also smart enough to know that just because I don't like what it says, that doesn't mean it's disreputable.

Yeah because I’m a sports writer claiming to know the cam Newton situation.....

when did I say I didn’t like what was being said ? 

that's the problem with old people(no disrespect to ones not like this clown) you hear what you want to hear, I said i’m tired of the click bait articles launching about the cam Newton situation, it’s no surprise you’re the same poster bitching about the one dude and his thread titles cause they’re misleading yet you’re in here caping up For actually sports writers doing the same thing.......

Archived