• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who ya got: Teddy Dishwater, PJ Walker, or draft pick

Gesualdo

Who ya got  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Teddy Dishwater
    • PJ Walker
    • Will Grier (because I didn't pay attention last year, but he just seems like a gritty pocket passer with a blue collar attitude)
    • 2020 draft pick
    • Suicide

39 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

How are people allowed to start some of these dumb threads. I mean we have a bunch of idiots in this forum

Just Cam Homers. Their lives, as we know them, are pretty much over. No more dabbing in their living room, no more wearing their #1 jersey with chest thumping pride around friends, no more 1con and Enterta1ner to live their lives through, no more "that's my QB" smug grins, etc.

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

How are people allowed to start some of these dumb threads. I mean we have a bunch of idiots in this forum

More complaining, negativity, and whining from the same guy who didn’t know how to reset his password and had to get Igo to walk him through it. How embarrassing. 

30 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Just Cam Homers. Their lives, as we know them, are pretty much over. No more dabbing in their living room, no more wearing their #1 jersey with chest thumping pride around friends, no more 1con and Enterta1ner to live their lives through, no more "that's my QB" smug grins, etc.

Another one lol

Talk about Cam homers. Imagine being so mentally fragile that a group of individuals that like Cam Newton has one this flustered

So much for being above the rest lol

Archived