• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Draft

Devil Doc

Brown, even if Simmons is still available. If we don't shore up the middle of the defensive line, we're screwed. Won't matter if we can get after the passer, or shut down the receivers. Won't even matter if we score a butt ton of points.

I'd rather see us pick something else, but when you run the numbers, DT is the most important pick for us and Brown is head and shoulders the best one out there. I'm not saying he'll be Aaron Donald or even DonkeyKong Suh, but if he is at least early years Kris Jenkins, we're going to be much better off.

19 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

I spent a few minuted scouring the interwebs, and came to a conclusion, most of the mock drafts have us taking:

Derrick Brown- Edge

Isiah Simmons- LB

Jeff Okudah- CB

Which one would you guys think we need the most? 

Derrick Brown is considered "edge"?

Out of those 3

Brown, Okudah, Simmons

DL needs help in a bad way.

CB, while Okudah is a Elite prospect.  The depth of this CB class makes me want to hold off on CB until after rd 1 while still taking a Elite prospect at a need in a thinner crop.

Simmons is a monster and a combine warrior.  But imo, with a multiple 4-3 and having Whitehead and Shaq.  That group is much better off than most position groups we have currently sadly enough.

Trade back but stay in the top 10-12 .  Get some extra picks that might be used to trade back up for a player of need or stay pat with the extra picks .  We have multiple needs so with the extra picks we could double dip say on DL or CB .

I don't know if this information will help, but we have 2 centers, 2 guards, 3 DT, and 4 CB. That should at least give you an idea how this draft will go. Having pick #7 is actually really good because it gives us the option of trading down or drafting BPA.

Archived