• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Need To Trade For Josh Rosen

CanadianCat

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

The difference is we would not expect him to be a #1 guy this year. MAYBE he becomes that but he is a very cheap, low downside high upside kind of guy and thats exactly what what Carolina needs right now.  

Even if you traded a 7th for him and you cut him before the season that kind of flyer is worth it. 

I'd rather throw a 7th at a kicker to compete with Slye 

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Arizona sure cut bait on him quickly after spending a top 10 pick on him. He basically played their Jimmy Clausen role. Ensured them getting the #1 overall pick and landing an actual potential franchise QB prospect.

We could always trade Hurney for him. After all Marty does have that whole 1st round pick thing down and Miami has 3. 

Am I right?

Rosen sucked at UCLA!! He was Arizona’s Clausen should have never been drafted in the first round..I watched a few of his games during the Heisman hype for that year/top QBs I was not impressed!! And he’s not done well in the NFL.. stick with Grier if u want a prospect!! Hell no to Rosen!!

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I do.  Strong arm but that's about it.

George is a prime example of the kind of player people watch and ask "Why is he not a star?"

There are athletes out there who can do a lot of things really well, yet somehow they just can't put it all together. They should be great, and generally more than one team will give them plenty of chances to be great, yet somehow they just never do it.

I always think of Apollo Creed's line in Rocky III. "You fight great, but I'm a great fighter." There genuinely is a difference between those two things, even if you have to think about it a little bit to understand.

Archived