• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

17 Total UDFAs Signed

DeSim

We picked a receiver with 327 career receiving yards? I thought maybe I was missing something, like perhaps he had 6 kick return tds but nope. His senior year he had 8 catches for 108 yards without a td for the entire year. Is that really worth even a training camp spot? Pretty odd. Particularly when a historically good wr draft would presumably leave some decent talent undrafted.

9 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

We picked a receiver with 327 career receiving yards? I thought maybe I was missing something, like perhaps he had 6 kick return tds but nope. His senior year he had 8 catches for 108 yards without a td for the entire year. Is that really worth even a training camp spot? Pretty odd. Particularly when a historically good wr draft would presumably leave some decent talent undrafted.

We also signed one of the leading WRs by yardage last year 

A few notes:

- Branden Bowen, Frederick Mauigoa, Giovanni Ricci, Stantley Thomas-Oliver, Bravvion Roy were on the East/West Shrine game rosters.

- Jordan Mack and Omar Bayless participated in the NFL Combine. 

- According to the famous Dane Brugler draft guide; Omar Bayless, Giovanni Ricci, and Jordan Mack had late draftable grades. 

28 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

He is prolific compared the Sutton

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/cam-sutton-1.html

13 hours ago, ecu88 said:

Found my underdog to pull forScreenshot_20200427-184637_Brave.thumb.jpg.53d75e069ce01855e59a41a2992021b5.jpg

My UDFA to pull for. He wasn't part of the draft, Rhule called him at home, and talked him into signing. Kinda makes me wonder if this was his plan all along when he ignored LG in the draft. Mainly a center at Baylor, but also started some games at LG.

Sam Tecklenburg, OL, Baylor

Tecklenburg played under Panthers head coach Matt Rhule from 2017-2019 at Baylor, making him familiar to Carolina's coaching staff. A converted tight end, Tecklenburg initially was going to retire from football after college, until Rhule and the Panthers offered him a chance to compete for a spot on an NFL roster. Tecklenberg was a three-year starter at Baylor and was a second-team All-Big 12 honoree in 2019. He started games at guard and center last year.

Archived