• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bashaud Breedland Arrested

Devil Doc

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

My son goes to Clemson, but you may want to bone up on your reading skills. You completely misread the post you thought was dissing SC and Clemson. He was responding to someone about why he might be in the Charlotte area, i.e. he grew up in SC and went to Clemson so it makes sense that he still hangs out or lives around here.

He's a Clemson fan. Things will regularly go over his head.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Go home, Chuck. It's far too early in the day to be this drunk.

Hey guys, look. A moderator taking shots at someone else and it’s okay. But if it was the other way around, chucky gets the boot. Fine and classy as always, Georgie. 

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Go home, Chuck. It's far too early in the day to be this drunk.

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We've given you as long of a leash as anyone has ever gotten on this forum. Honestly, your accounts should be banned as soon as they pop up on our radar. Don't fug this one up. You probably won't get another chance.

im tired of Linville’s crap toward me. I’ve been told to come back and keep my mouth shut. Can’t use my Carolina-chuck name anymore on here because people will go nuts. I’ve done everything that I was instructed to. Linville constantly brings Chuckie up. He has taken personal shots as me and others as well recently. Then when he doesn’t like what we have to say back, he threatens us about getting the BOOT.

@Jeremy Igo @Proudiddy @Montsta @Jase @CRA

5 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Tommy Bowden recruited him, Dabo doesn't take kids like him anymore. 

For every Breeland, there is Deandre Hopkins, Deshaun Watson, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, Grady Jarrett. 

He jumped to the league after his Junior season, he doesn't have a degree from our school, that's probably for good reason.

I don't understand the disdain about SC from North Carolina. Clemson is 50% OOS nowadays, so 11,500 of the 23,000 students aren't even from here anyway. The University is up in the top 50 state public colleges (has been as high as top 25) and is still growing. 

Clemson has a 50% acceptance and declines kids with 3.9 GPAs out of HS (that University of SC would accept), acting like Clemson is a tech school is a big joke lol. If you are a North Carolina fan, you have no business challenging a school's academic integrity in athletics, NC didn't worry there, there we're no classes.

NC has crapholes just like SC and GA. Many of Clemson's players leave college with 3.4 or higher GPAs, I know for a fact they do, heck I go to senior level business classes and Trevor Lawrence is in the Clemson business building (his major) Mon-Thursday. Is there southern hicks on this campus? Absolutely, it's SC, but stereotyping a competitive nationwide university makes you look like a fool.

#triggered

5 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Tommy Bowden recruited him, Dabo doesn't take kids like him anymore. 

For every Breeland, there is Deandre Hopkins, Deshaun Watson, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, Grady Jarrett. 

He jumped to the league after his Junior season, he doesn't have a degree from our school, that's probably for good reason.

I don't understand the disdain about SC from North Carolina. Clemson is 50% OOS nowadays, so 11,500 of the 23,000 students aren't even from here anyway. The University is up in the top 50 state public colleges (has been as high as top 25) and is still growing. 

Clemson has a 50% acceptance and declines kids with 3.9 GPAs out of HS (that University of SC would accept), acting like Clemson is a tech school is a big joke lol. If you are a North Carolina fan, you have no business challenging a school's academic integrity in athletics, NC didn't worry there, there we're no classes.

NC has crapholes just like SC and GA. Many of Clemson's players leave college with 3.4 or higher GPAs, I know for a fact they do, heck I go to senior level business classes and Trevor Lawrence is in the Clemson business building (his major) Mon-Thursday. Is there southern hicks on this campus? Absolutely, it's SC, but stereotyping a competitive nationwide university makes you look like a fool.

Ben Boulware was just arrested for DUI like 3 days ago, and Dabo lied about the PEDs. Quit acting like Opie is perfect up there.

But remember "Let the light that shines in you be brighter then the light that shines on you."

11 hours ago, MMA said:

I have a question. It says Former Jaguars LB got arrested, yet, the Media asked the organization "Jaguars", and they said they are aware of the situation. Why would the Jaguars care, if he is not a player anymore? 

Archived