• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your all-time favorite panthers rumor/conspiracy theory

PhillyB

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

She is hot.  I think there are some older pics of her on the intertubes

I just did a 5 minute google search on her and she has pretty much vanished from the internet.  I know she was married living on lake norman not too long ago but she has scrubbed her stuff clean from google.  interesting.

I always knew it was weird that she got fired basically the day tepper took control

reading this article I pretty much say yeah she was doing richardson

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/national/tina-becker-resigns-as-carolina-panthers-chief-operating-officer/article_58f97976-b4e1-519f-820c-e89ee6522835.html

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I just did a 5 minute google search on her and she has pretty much vanished from the internet.  I know she was married living on lake norman not too long ago but she has scrubbed her stuff clean from google.  interesting.

I always knew it was weird that she got fired basically the day tepper took control

reading this article I pretty much say yeah she was doing richardson

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/national/tina-becker-resigns-as-carolina-panthers-chief-operating-officer/article_58f97976-b4e1-519f-820c-e89ee6522835.html

Gives "Keep Pounding" a whole new meaning.

4 hours ago, PhillyB said:

Mine, hands down, is that Brenton Bersin was Jerry Richardson's lawn boy as a kid. Jerry would take him down to his mansion in Beaufort and rail the poo out of him, a relationship that was ongoing for years. Jerry covered his tuition for an expensive private school in Charlotte and then got him into Wofford, and finally onto the Panthers as a free agent, all as hush equity. Jerry had him on an NDA and Bersin's release coincided with Jerry's departure from the team.

The guy that told me this has been right about some other insider stuff, but he was pretty plastered when he related this, so who knows. Really makes u think

Jerry would have had to have been paying for Brenton’s brother too because they both went to Latin

Super Bowl 50 was a rigged game. It was the leagues way of getting Peyton his retirement trophy while punishing Cam for being unabashedly black and confident as a QB. The refs kept playing that tune into 2016 and the absurdity of the shots he took over the years took its toll. He isn’t the NFL’s “type” of QB and has had to suffer for it. 

2014 playoffs vs Niners was rigged. They basically didn’t let our defense compete in the first half with bs penalties. 

Also in 05 I think, Julius Peppers tipped the ball on a what would have been a game saving block against Dallas. But was ruled roughing the kicker. Refs didn’t overturn the challenge.  Steve Smith was unfairly ejected in that game too.

Fun thread but let's be clear that the OP is promoting that our former owner butt f*cked an underrage teenage neighbor because of something a drunk guy told him who had previously been right on rumors.  

...and that a kid who's father is a nationally renowned cardiologist and lived in Morrocroft for some reason needed help with tuition at Charlotte Latin.  JR seems like he a was a pervy senile old man with an antiquated southern style, but considering the traffic on the site, think it's quite insane to throw this out there.  Particularly when you've opened your true ID up to the members of said board.  

39 minutes ago, saX man said:

Fun thread but let's be clear that the OP is promoting that our former owner butt f*cked an underrage teenage neighbor because of something a drunk guy told him who had previously been right on rumors.  

...and that a kid who's father is a nationally renowned cardiologist and lived in Morrocroft for some reason needed help with tuition at Charlotte Latin.  JR seems like he a was a pervy senile old man with an antiquated southern style, but considering the traffic on the site, think it's quite insane to throw this out there.  Particularly when you've opened your true ID up to the members of said board.  

i didn't start the rumor

This one is every year: The NFL and its refs have it out for the Panthers.

To add some spice to the thread: Cam was only "elite" once.

To anger Cooties, Phil, rodeo, et al: The Panthers fanbase is filled with racists (or the F150 crowd as those guys now use).

Actually true: Rivera would go ballistic in the locker room, which goes against his stoic nature on the field.

Archived