• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy Out For the Year

PantherBoy95

7 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

Not Panthers related; but figured some would find it of interest.

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1295399735633874945?s=20

Geez, I hate to hear it for him, or anyone. I really thought he spent a lot of time here last season making "business decisions" in the run game and falling on some piles for a sack, but still, I wouldn't wish that injury on anyone. Hope he heals up well.

3 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

32 years old and 300 pounds, that's likely the end of his career. He wasn't as good for us last year as I had hoped, but he's had a hell of a career, and, by all accounts, is a hell of a guy. hate to see this happen to him.

Might be a blessing for him.  With how covid affects the heart and lungs especially on overweight people, 300 pounders might be better served sitting this season out honestly.

I really wish we could have seen him and KK together last season.  Oh well

I really like McCoy although his run defense here was definitely a part of the issue last year.  On paper, him and Poe were supposed to be a lot better. 

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

I really wish we could have seen him and KK together last season.  Oh well

I really like McCoy although his run defense here was definitely a part of the issue last year.  On paper, him and Poe were supposed to be a lot better. 

4 years ago, he and Poe WERE a lot better.

Archived