• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly, Pro Scout

Wolfcop

I thought I'd share this snippet of an article from The Athletic that I found interesting, though not surprising: 

"According to Hurney, Kuechly hasn’t changed a bit.

“He’s doing the same thing here as he did when he was playing — staying ‘til nine and 10 o’clock and looking at guys and evaluating,” Hurney said. “And when you read his reports, they’re so concise and they paint such a good picture. He’s got a knack.

“That’s what he did (as a player). He evaluated all the offensive players every week. And he’s got such a great feel for what playing defense takes. He’s really hit the ground running.”

I thought you would enjoy reading that. 

Read the rest of the article here ($): https://theathletic.com/2052714/2020/09/08/inside-the-panthers-waiver-wire-claims-eli-apple-out-and-efe-obadas-journey/?source=dailyemail

39 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

Luke is one of those people who would reach the top, regardless of what profession you put him in. I really hope he becomes our HC or GM. 

He’s clearly extremely intelligent and hard working but there are some jobs I just can’t see him doing. Anything creative, software development, etc.

Archived