• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Weeks Opponent - Chargers

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

against whom? only teams i see us winning against are the lions and the broncos.

Exactly, that’s all I’m seeing too. Maybe Washington and the bears but I doubt it. 2 wins is the most likely outcome.

1 hour ago, Yaboychris28 said:

This franchise is a dumpster fire. Add in the fact that we now have a far left extremist liberal owner who will eventually run this franchise into the ground. Even  if we do end up winning the Lawrence lottery, we’ll ruin him just like we ruined Cam

Must everyone declare their political affiliation in every statement? Left extremist, wow? There is a reason my parents told me not to discuss politics at the dinner table, jeez.

1 hour ago, Baskinridge said:

Yet we still get people defending Hurney despite pooping out losing season after losing season lol :crying:

If I were a mod I'd honestly pass a rule here that says anyone defending Hurney gets permabanned. 14 fuging years of pure mediocrity. What more do you people need to see?

1 hour ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Remember that time basically everyone on the Huddle said to keep the cheap, young kicker WE DRAFTED and not Gano? 

GTFO, Marty. 

I remember it, and it was Dave Gettleman that drafted Harrison Butker and tried to stash him on the PS. Chiefs took him from our PS, so it was not Hurney.

1 hour ago, philit99 said:

I remember it, and it was Dave Gettleman that drafted Harrison Butker and tried to stash him on the PS. Chiefs took him from our PS, so it was not Hurney.

Ehhhh I might have some dates wrong, but GMan was fired in July 2017. Butker was put on the practice squad in September 2017.  GMan drafted Butker.  Hurney finished putting the roster together. 

Archived