• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL’s Top 10 Deep Passers

WarHeel

2 minutes ago, CLG said:

I really don’t remember them stretching for content so much in the past. This just feels unnecessary after 3 games..just as many of the other articles about stats seem to be.

I can understand where your coming from but at what point do stats become valid? After next week when we are already a quarter into the season perhaps?

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I can understand where your coming from but at what point do stats become valid? After next week when we are already a quarter into the season perhaps?

I see where you’re coming from as well. Even a quarterly check makes more sense to me, I can at least reason with that frequency of each quarter of the season and how things are trending. 

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

Ya boy Teddy sitting at #4 going into week 4. Ahead of notable guys including Mahomes and Newton. 

So much for the “dink and dunk” theory. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-s-top-10-deep-passers-russell-wilson-aaron-rodgers-among-best

Yeah, that's not what this article says at all. 5 completions of 20 or more air yards (again though they don't show total air yards, only total yards) does not a deep passer make and IMO 20 yards is not a deep pass relative to a true field-flipping single completion.

Archived