• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Falcons Week Ya'll - Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons thread

Jeremy Igo

This game will tell us if our team is serious about trying to have a winning record this year.  If you don’t beat the Falcons when they’re reeling, then you’re back to reality of hoping for a good draft in 2021.

It’ll be interesting to see if Okung returns or if Little gets the start again. While Little wasn’t perfect, I think we all discounted the fact he went against arguably 2 of the best pass rushers in the league in Bosa And Jones back to back.  Regardless of who starts I think/hope our whole line will look even better this week.

4 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Falcons are in dumpster fire mode. We could be the nail in the coffin for their season.

I agree with this. This team is absolutely demoralized right now and their confidence is shot. I mean their season is starting off at 0-4 and that's not ideal at all, and who knows where Quinn's head is right now, the team just seams uninterested. I see 0-5 coming next week.

As always, the Falcons make me nervous.  Not their team, but our play against them.  They have had our number since that blowout shutout win we had against them in the first meeting in 2015 (I think we have only ONE win against them since then...) 

But this is a brand new team, and I’m slowly starting to love our new identity as the scrappy young guy.  I hope Rhule and Brady will be much more adaptive than the old school Rivera, which is part of why we have struggled against them the past 4 years.  
I expect the run game will be tough this week, Mike Davis may see a downtick in productivity, so we will need a big game from TB and for DJ to play a larger role than last week against the Cards, hopefully with both he and Robby Anderson having good showings.  Also need to get Ian Thomas involved, we need a tight end that the defense feels obligated to pay some attention to in the pass game.

31-24 Panthers

I had said at the beginning of the season if we only won 1-2 games I would hope that we get a win over the Falcons. With what I've seen so far I hope we begin a 5 year sweep of them, and establish our dominance early and throughout the game. Out of all the teams in our division I have the strongest unfiltered broiling hate for that organization. I don't fully know why, but it is incredibly strong and cuts deeper than any other team. I wish them all the worst, hope they overpay for some non-talent and continue to draft like garbage. I wish them all the vic beasleys for the foreseeable future. 

there is nothing better than shaking your car keys at falcons fans when they're leaving the game early because its out of reach.

85S bitches.  have a nice ride home.   (i know this is an away game, just saying)

I'll honestly be disappointed if we don't score some serious points against them, considering they're down to their what, 6th or 7th safety? Their defense is filled with injuries right now so it's definitely something we should take advantage of, and I have confidence Rhule will in fact take advantage of it.

Archived