• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chiefs week - Give me your thoughts

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

Lots of 3 man rushes on defense, the Chiefs punt once all game, yet we somehow keep it competitive with a chance to tie it up late in the 4th but come up short. Why expect anything else?

You think they punt that many times? 

I just want to see what Brady's plan is for CMC and Davis.   How many times he has both on the field at the same time.  I like Davis but there were many instances you could see where he zigged and CMC would have zagged for much more yardage. 

Hopefully Snow watched the LV game because LV has a blueprint on how to beat the Chiefs.

I know everyone is being realistic here but rooting for the Chiefs because you have Mahomes on your fantasy team?  NO one giving us a chance???  We get CMAC back against what...30th worst run defense in the league?  We have a couple things go our way and we can win this.  The Raiders beat them and they weren't all that!  Panthers 34 Chiefs 21.

10 minutes ago, Cat Fanboy said:

I know everyone is being realistic here but rooting for the Chiefs because you have Mahomes on your fantasy team?  NO one giving us a chance???  We get CMAC back against what...30th worst run defense in the league?  We have a couple things go our way and we can win this.  The Raiders beat them and they weren't all that!  Panthers 34 Chiefs 21.

living up to your username!

17 minutes ago, Cat Fanboy said:

The 30th worst run defense would be the 3rd best run defense...

43 minutes ago, Cat Fanboy said:

Good for you for embracing insanity. 

Archived