• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

top 25 under 25

AU-panther

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Number 1 in a few years, Justin Fields, QB Carolina Panthers

We're not getting a top 2 pick, keep dreaming man. I'd love Fields or Lawrence but you gotta move on, it ain't happenin. Lance or Wilson are very possible though, and I'd be happy with either.

21 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Brown, Chinn, Douglas, YGM all look promising and are 25 or younger. Moton is 26. If we can hit on like 3 or 4 starters in this next draft, we really may have something here.

I'd say 3 starters and a good FA and we are actually playoff contenders. I dont think we're that far off actually. 

Draft: This whole draft should be Offense. Mainly O-Line and TE

Look for a slot WR(if Samuel isn't retained) and maybe a couple more gems with UDFAs. 

FA: Go Defense - DT, CB, MLB, DE ... 

We pull that off ... I think we'll surprise alot of people. But that's just me

34 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

I'd say 3 starters and a good FA and we are actually playoff contenders. I dont think we're that far off actually. 

Draft: This whole draft should be Offense. Mainly O-Line and TE

Look for a slot WR(if Samuel isn't retained) and maybe a couple more gems with UDFAs. 

FA: Go Defense - DT, CB, MLB, DE ... 

We pull that off ... I think we'll surprise alot of people. But that's just me

I’m with you. I personally think we should go MLB with 1 and then all offensive line the rest of the way. DT, S, and Slot are good candidates for FA. I’m thinking Hankins at DT to go w Kerr. Literally and average safety would be nice. Boston and Whitehead need replaced, that much is clear.

1 hour ago, imminent rogaine said:

Brown, Chinn, Douglas, YGM all look promising and are 25 or younger. Moton is 26. If we can hit on like 3 or 4 starters in this next draft, we really may have something here.

Shaq just turned 26, Little is 23, Samuel is 24 also. Yea not the same, but they could also get better too. Team took a huge change this past season. If it keeps going, 2022 panthers should be fighting for a playoff spot. 

19 hours ago, AU-panther said:

Good sign for the future.

CMC, Moore, and Burns all on the list.  Not sure if there was another team with 3.

Just remember this doesn't take into positional value but either way looks good.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-rankings-top-25-players-under-the-age-of-25-after-week-8-of-the-2020-nfl-season

Ravens have 3

Archived