• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Herbert

shaq

Anyone remember the rumor that Hurney had a draft crush on Justin Herbert? 

Genuine question if we had either traded up or he had fallen one pick to us what would our current situation be right now?

Would Teddy still be starting?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Teddy would probably still be starting. Heck, they only started Herbert in San Diego after Tyrod Taylor got hurt.

I have to admit I don't know how good Herbert would look behind the offensive line we have.

Your probably right, I can’t imagine Teddy getting benched. Honestly the huddle would already have been calling Herbert a bust at this point. I even can’t even imagine the outrage if we took him last draft. That’s valid but the Chargers o-line is pretty horrible as well.

Just now, shaq said:

Your probably right I can’t imagine Teddy getting benched. Honestly the huddle would already have been calling Herbert a bust I can’t even imagine the outrage if we took him. True but the chargers o-line is pretty horrible as well.

I tend to prefer that guys sit a year if it's possible.

Hell, Mahomes did.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I tend to prefer that guys sit a year if it's possible.

Hell, Mahomes did.

Herbert sitting a year with Joe Brady would be lethal. Plus we could load up on the O-line in preparation for Herbert. 

2 hours ago, shaq said:

Anyone remember the rumor that Hurney had a draft crush on Justin Herbert?

Heck man it's widely known that 92 year-old Hurndog traveled coast-to-coast right in the throes of a toilet-paper shortage in order to see Herbert...

...no rumor there, but rather a very well documented fact -- and whew, the pushback on Herbert from certain camps was curiously excessive and obviously turned out to be well off base.

image.png.4b47d73ade6865f6f95f0f5825c45376.png

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Teddy would probably still be starting. Heck, they only started Herbert in San Diego after Tyrod Taylor got hurt.

I have to admit I don't know how good Herbert would look behind the offensive line we have.

The Chargers line is worse than ours

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Chargers line is arguably worse than ours. They've been missing their starting center, right guard and right tackle for weeks and none of the backups are any good. Also, it's LA now...

Archived